Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Audrey Inspired

Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday, loves! My favorite thing to do on the weekend is watching Breakfast at Tiffany's while having my morning coffee and getting ready to go out. A few days ago I got very inspired by Audrey Hepburn's style there and by the menswear and came up with this outfit here!










I am wearing a shirt my dad gave to me, I love incorporating men shirts in my clothing! I think it looks so stylish! You can see me wearing this one HERE and HERE. The Capasca blazer quickly became a staple in my wardrobe as it goes with almost everything! The purse is from 5th Avenue and the hat is a gift from my lovely cousin! Simple and easy outfit the I absolutely love!




Last night I reached and passed the milestone of 600 followers! I've never thought my blog will grow so much! Thank you so much, loves, for being so supportive and sweet to me! You're my inspiration! Don't ever hesitate to contact me for any reason! I'd be very happy to talk to each and every single one of you!

Have a great weekend! 

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment