Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Warm tones

Tuesday, December 6, 2011


Hey loves! Yesterday I went out for a coffee with my lovely friends I met trough blogging! This is definitely one of the reasons why I love being part of this world so much! All the inspiring and incredible people I've got to know make it all much more special! After that I went to do a little bit of shopping and finally found the perfect black blazer! Here's what I wore for probably the last warm day of 2011.


I am wearing a skirt that used to belong to my mom and she was bored of it so I changed it up a little and it's mine now. The gorgeous sweater is from Mango and it's one of my favorites because it's very light and in the same time so warm. The shoes are from Vera Pelle , they look elegant and are also very comfortable because the heel is not too high. You've already seen my most beautiful purse by Caprisa and the accessories from H&M. The warm orange scarf is made by my mom! Make sure you visit her online store FashionRose and like the Facebook page! :)




Do you already feel the Christmas mood? Would you like to see different holiday ideas?

XoXo
Plami

No comments:

Post a Comment