Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Have a great year!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey loves! Are you ready to celebrate the arrival of the new year! I am so ready for 2012 and I am hopeful good things are coming! It is going to be an exciting year for me as I'm finishing my bachelor and my life's going to change a lot!

The thought that this is my last outfit post for  2012 is weird! My blog grew so much this year and I am so thankful for all of you who read it! It really means the world!


I am wearing my favorite Adilisk oversized sweater dress. I just love red so much I wear it all the time! Under it is a Fishbone top customized with the lace! I got the idea from a Mango blouse that I thought I could easily replicate. The hat is vintage and I just think it's so cute and warm! These are my most comfortable boots and I don't even remember where I bought them! Last but not least, you've seen my H&M golden cuff so many times! I cannot get enough of it!


Have a great party! And don't forget - the best is yet to come!

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment