Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Christmas shopping!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Hey loves! Are you done with your Christmas shopping already? I am not anywhere near done but I started last evening! Me and my mom went to my favorite mall and got the first few! Pretending to be Santa is so much fun! :) Oh! And it just started snowing outside to add to my holiday mood! :)




I wore my favorite Alberta Ferretti inspired dress that I made and I am so proud of ! I have this gorgeous Dika blazer for a few months now and this is the first time I actually wear it! You will be seeing it much more often from now on! The fur is from H&M and I don't remember where I got the boots. The necklace and purse I am wearing are handmade. I decided on this necklace to add a little pop of color to the otherwise settle outfit! 

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment